PREPARED BY: REYNELDA BABB-BROWN, ANNIE CALLOWAY,
APRIL DRAKEFORD-SMITH, & CARLA SIMMONS-WHITE IN PARTIAL FULFILLMENT OF THE REQUIREMENTS FOR EDCI 710 AT GARDNER-WEBB UNIVERSITY. JUNE 27, 2015.
Teachers will develop an increased understanding of how to create higher leveled questions by the end of this module
- Teachers will be able to recall five reasons why they should focus on questioning
- Teachers will be able to give an example of when they should ask lower and higher leveled questions
- Teachers will be able to differentiate between lower and higher levels of questioning
- Teachers will be able to implement at least one type of leveled questioning model
- Teachers will be able to identify six leveled questions.
Teacher leader Model standards.
Alignment to North Carolina Professional Teaching Standards.